Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Have you ever had a Ladygasm? Toy, that is...

 


The company is called Ladygasm. You can find out all about them by checking out their website!                               

                                                      www.ladygasm.com 


The website is chock full of videos from ordinary women like yourself or your lover, and they have made video reviews talking about all the wonderful products that Ladygasm offers. 
They have just launched a brand new version of their website and it's so much easier to get to those glorious sex toys! I don't know about you, but I've definitely been eying that Nirvana. It gives me tingles just thinking about all that power! It also doesn't hurt that I really like the band Nirvana! I'm already giving it a thumbs up, just because of the name and the color.

 So, back to talking about this wonderful company... How many companies do you know that only use high quality materials for their toys? There are some companies out there that claim they do, but don't. Ladygasm does, and they can vouch for it. The information is on their website. 

Another great thing about Ladygasm is that they really do offer discreet shipping. Your toy will arrive in a plain brown box, with the address of a basic warehouse. You can't get much better than that! You are the only one who will know what's inside the box. To me, that is something that makes a big difference, when I order erotic materials. I don't want my neighbors or my mail guy to know that I'm ordering sex toys. I like that part of my life to be private. When ordering from Ladygasm, they keep us customers in mind. I really appreciate that. 

Another thing that this company offers may blow you away. It has 24/7 phone support! Yes, this is not a typo. I did say 24/7. There is someone there to answer your call no matter what time of day or night it is.  I was really wowed by that. I honestly can't name a company off the top of my head that offers anything like this. Is Ladygasm speaking your language yet? I bet they are! Ladygasm has my full attention. 


They cater to women and they know what we want. They have something on their website for everyone. They have clitoral toys, G-spot toys, dual stimulation toys,  realistic dildos, and my favorites, which are rechargeable toys.

Right now, they have a special going on, and they are clearancing some really nice toys. Go check it out, before they run out! 

                                                 http://www.ladygasm.com/shop/clearance


You can check this fabulous company out on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/Simply.Enjoy.Ladygasm


Here is a link to their blog : http://www.ladygasm.com/blog/

Their blog has some great articles on giving great blowjobs, first time trying anal sex, tips and tricks to use with your partner, and so much more! I spent nearly 2 hours browsing around. That blog really had me sidetracked. I closed out all of my tabs and started reading the articles and watching the videos on the blog.  I think I'm already addicted to it.

For those of you who are a little curious, go check out Ladygasm now. You'll be glad that you did!



No comments:

Post a Comment